Life is to be lived and lived fully! I am a Canadian girl, who lived in the United States for the bulk of my adult life, and now live in Cork, Ireland.
I love to travel, read, write, workout, try new things, and I love people! Rather than write a boring biography of my accomplishments, I’d like to share some of my favourite experiences in life so far….
-Ran a half marathon (in Nashville) to raise money for a 6 year old victim of Leukemia
– Hiked in the rainforest in Puerto Rico
– Started my own business
– Helped to make wine at a vineyard in Italy
– Taught English at a children’s camp in Russia – brought toys to the gypsy street children and had my wallet stolen by their parents… and would do it all over again to see those kids smile!
– Took a Sugarcraft Master Course with my cake idol, David from David Cakes in Liverpool.
– Snorkelled in St. John in the Caribbean
– Travelled to Italy, alone – got lost – ended up walking on the highway (in heels!), ate amazing pastry and drank even better coffee before finding my way back!
– Ate crepes on the Champs Elyseus in Paris
– Had an affair with Tony Robbins, Jay Samit, and Seth Godin … ok, ok.. I’ve never met any of them. That’s the power of books for ya! My reading affairs! Three of my favourite authors (although my favourite authors are ever evolving and changing… I may be in love with a new mind by the morning 😉 )
Naomi Sirmans XOXO